Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What can an old friend mean to me

I have an old friend. I knew her since 4 years ago. We went together to this matriculation class for college newbies at Indonesia University. But since we went to different faculty, I hadn't heard much of her.
Now she works in a government office, The Vice President's Office to be exact, while I still attend med school. She rent a room near my campus so now we meet occasionally. And I've been having this feeling ever since. It's just..., I don't know, I just don't know.
I mean, all I felt when around her is completed. She has the quality I've been lacking. Positive, adorable attitude, more adorable physical performance; what else I can expect from a woman?
Sometime I imagine holding her hand legally as a loving husband..., what a dream.

4 comments:

Fadila Pratika said...

I though she was the one who I accompanied home with...or....,wrong person I guess, right?

Anonymous said...

hihihi, kak qui..ini dia salah satunya, baru inget ayu ternyata postingan ini ^^

jadi, who is she? cieee...

btw, add link ayu dunks! plus kasih comment yah..hehehe, thanks

Septo Sulistio said...

Go for it bro... Just made up your mind and reach it...

How's your holiday...?? I think I made a blunder this time... Hikkkksssss..... wrong plan......

Anonymous said...

When will you learn that you can't fool your heart?
Why don't you just go ahead and taking chances?
Sometimes dreams can turn to reality, more often than you think.
;)